The Fonds de recherche du Québec (FRQ) are proud to announce the launch of the first competition of their new Public-Private Partnership Research Chairs Program (C3P).
In the context of the post-pandemic economic recovery, the main objective of this program is to support sustainable partnerships between private companies and Québec universities, by developing their research capacity and supporting a new generation of researchers in order to generate significant economic benefits for Québec.
“Universities are key to the post-pandemic economic recovery. In this sense, the C3P program is an additional tool in their toolbox, facilitating research partnerships and fostering the emergence of a diverse and inclusive generation of researchers, thus acting as a catalyst for socio-economic progress in Québec.”
- Janice Bailey, Scientific Director of the FRQNT
- Competition year: 2022-2023
- Deployment three Funds
- Annual amount and duration: Maximum $200,000 - 3 to 5 years
- Two co-chairholders: The program is led by two university researchers working in the same fields of research, including one early career academic researcher
- At least one industrial partner: Minimum contribution of $100,000 per year
Contribution of the managing institution: Minimum $25,000 per year and recruitment of the second co-chairholder at the beginning of his/her career
- Approval of the Notice of Intent (pre-application) required
Information session: July 16th at 10am
Deadline (Notice of Intent: Pre-Application): September 28th, 2021 at 4pm
Deadline (Application): November 4th, 2021 at 4pm
Announcement of results: End of April 2022
For more information, please consult the program web page. You can also attend the information session by registering here.
418 643-3460 ext. 3460